Güroymak Home Nurse Services
Duration of home nursing service might vary depending on the medical condition and needs of the patient. According to the family’s request, home nursing service can be provided hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly.
Educational Background and Competency on The Patient Care of Our Nurses
Our nurses who work in home nursing services are investigated in detail and accepted by many criteria such as the university that they graduated from, the status of post-graduation, vocational education, experience in health institutions, communication skills, and the length of time that they have work in this profession. After getting hired, in-service trainings of our nurses are proceeded regularly, as it was during the recruitment. For these reasons, our nurses who work in home nursing services are experts in their branches and experienced in patient care.
Advantages of Home Nursing Service
- It is advantageous as it is ‘patient-specific’ care.
- Compared to the hospitals, it reduces the probability of infection.
- It improves the patient’s quality of life.
- As there is no process of getting to the hospital, it saves you time.
- The patient’s and patient’s family’s quality of life improves significantly.
- It doesn’t have the tedious psychology of the hospital.
- You can reach the health care services at any time.
- You can get health care services in the environment that you are.
- With Home Nursing Service, your confidentiality is protected.
- It provides you the opportunity to spend time with the people you love.
- You can benefit from interventional nursing services with Melek Evde Nurses wherever you are.